Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome to B and E Plus Three

I said that I would never blog, but I have become quite a blog stalker (as Brent likes to call me). I decided that since I like reading everyone else's so much, maybe there would be someone out there that might find us interesting too. We have lots of extended family that we don't get to see as much as we would like and I thought this would be a good way for them to keep updated on our "exciting" lives. I'm not sure how often I will get around to posting, but I am going to give this a try. Welcome to the world of B and E Plus Three!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Welcome aboard! You're not a stalker anymore- you're one of us! It'll be fun and you'll be surprised at how quick you pick it up!

B and E Plus Three said...

My first comment! How exciting! Thanks Becky!!!