Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School Days



Last Thursday was the first day of school. Jake is in 7th grade, Jared is in 3rd, and Annie is in 1st. Jared and Annie both have GREAT teachers! We've had them all before. Jake's teachers are new to us, but so far so good. I think Annie was the only one ready to go back. But when Thursday got here, they were all a little excited. Jake was excited about having a locker. Jared was excited about having a new binder and a planner. (He gets that from me. There is nothing like a brand new school supplies!) And Annie was excited about getting to see all her friends.
I knew this blogging was not going to be easy once school started. Hopefully, I will post again before the last day of school!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah! More blogging! I was afraid you had fallen off the wagon already!! Just kidding- Keep it up!!